coffee grounds and rabbits

There are a few rabbits in our neighborhood that like to sit in the flower beds. I know coffee grounds are very good for roses especially in my area where the soil is alkaline. My question is will rabbits like coffee grounds? I don't like to use anything in my garden that makes it more inviting for rabbits.
Thanks.
No it won't invite them nor will it repel them I have rabits and they only try to pester my vegies especially the new carrot tops but not else and the cat that sits at ground level may help curb their visitations however. my pom just sits there swishing his tail and daring the suckers to come any closer.