Clump birch is drooping

The limbs on my 4 yr. old clump white birch are drooping. It started last week after a heavy rain. Most of my other trees droop after heavy rains but recover quickly once dry. The birch however is still drooping. I did just notice some rust color on the leaves so I suspect minors. Does that have anything to do with the drooping brances? Please help. TIA!!!

Reply to
RJ

A good question.

Sincerely,