Clump birch is drooping

The limbs on my 4 yr. old clump white birch are drooping. It started last week after a heavy rain. Most of my other trees droop after heavy rains but recover quickly once dry. The birch however is still drooping. I did just notice some rust color on the leaves so I suspect minors. Does that have anything to do with the drooping brances? Please help. TIA!!!
A good question.
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr. Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! www.treedictionary.com http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman / Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.