Clivia - 2nd flowering

I have a clivia, about 4 years old, which has always flowered early i

the year, but is now throwing up a 2nd flower stalk and it is close t breaking open. Does anyone know why this has happened? Or is i just because it appears to have been a rather extraordinary year fo plants as a whole? Any advice/ideas accepted? I am going on holida next week and will be putting it outside while away - to fend for itsel and have its own holiday, along with all my other houseplants

-- Bellarho

Reply to
Bellarho