climber suggestions please

Hi
I'm in the Midlands. I just erected some trellis screening in my backgarden. The garden is on a NE-SW line, and the side of the trellis I look at from the house faces NE. It is in a shady area that doesn't see a lot of direct sun because of nearby hedges and conifers.
I want an evergreen climber that will have colourful flowers, berries or leaves at some time of the year - maybe in the winter, but that's not critical. Any ideas please.
Many thanks