clay soil shrubs

to be more specific shrubs up to 2m with ayr interest for a sunny border ,i expected to find my answer somewhere on this forum but my search was fruitless unless i have been looking in the wrong place, or perhaps the choice is rather limited, can someone help pls, i'm not looking for a long list just perhaps half a dozen for starters

Reply to
bernard hunt

Hi Bernard and welcome. Please can you give us a bit more info about where you are and if you know wether or not your clay is acid or alkaline ?? If you dont know the latter, maybe you could tell us if there are any Rhododendrons, Camellias or Azaleas growing locally or if you have hydrangeas. what colour the flowers are ? Lannerman.

Reply to
lannerman

Why not expand your list by amending your soil?

Reply to
Billy