Citrus Seeds

In general, how long to citrus seeds take to germinate?
chaz-
My children frequently sow citrus seeds and they germinate within a couple of weeks. The seedlings are very unlikely to ever produce anything worthwhile. Just as a matter of interest I notice that the grapefruit seedlings immediately produce a highly scented bloom and then nothing else; so far!! Best Wishes.

I ate some Changsha, Pon Koa and Nu-clementine in December and planted the seeds right away. I put them in a container, watered it and stuck it in the stove (never turned it one) ,3-4 weeks later they germinated and now with a shot of gibberellic acid every now and then and a drench of mycorrhizal application, they are 4 inches tall with the containers placed in a west facing window sill (doubled glassed).
Here's a bit of scoop from Texas A & M regarding in Texas: http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/citrus/nursery/L2305.htm
chaz wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky