Chris Owens

Congratulations.. 30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record.. Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Why? Chris obviously spent some time reading and replying, her replies were helpful.....
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
"...Congratulations.. 30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record.. Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.
Why? Chris obviously spent some time reading and replying, her replies were helpful.........."
That's why I said "Congratulations"
I know how long it can take to answer some items.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Ah, sorry, I was reading early this morning and didn't see the point you were making. It is so good to see Chris posting again! :o)
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA