Chris Owens

Congratulations..

30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record.. Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.
Reply to
David Hill

"David Hill" expounded:

Why? Chris obviously spent some time reading and replying, her replies were helpful.....

Reply to
Ann

"...Congratulations..

30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record.. Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.

Why? Chris obviously spent some time reading and replying, her replies were helpful.........."

That's why I said "Congratulations"

I know how long it can take to answer some items.

Reply to
David Hill

"David Hill" expounded:

Ah, sorry, I was reading early this morning and didn't see the point you were making. It is so good to see Chris posting again! :o)

Reply to
Ann

Thanks, David! It's therapy when the rest of the household is snoring away and I'm not . . . might as well do something useful and fun.

Chris Owens

David Hill wrote:

Reply to
Chris Owens