chocolate banana

why isn't there a chocolate/banana candy bar?
On Sunday, November 3, 2013 11:48:53 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I don't know but you made me remember those lollypop things. They were really sticky and shaped in a rectangle. They came in bags with vanilla, chocolate and banana. They were also awful. Anyone else remember these? MJ
On 11/4/2013 6:14 AM, mj wrote:

I'm smelling a troll. If he wants a chocolate banana he should break the law and go to prison.
On Monday, November 4, 2013 9:17:16 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

Invalid-- you didn't preface with "fee fi fo fum"

    Looks like an opportunity to me....

    "B-B-Bat". Sadly, they went the way of "Bonomo's 'Turkish' Taffy", and "real" "Now and Later". AFAIK, "Mary Jane" is still around but she is rarely seen on shelves in the part of US. I'm sure they all contributed to generations of dentists' Porsche payments just _replacing_ fillings....
--
Derald
USDA 9b
On Monday, November 4, 2013 12:51:13 PM UTC-5, Derald wrote:

No there is no sadly there for me. There were strawberry ones too I think. Glad to hear someone remembers.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Au contrare:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
jaZEGkpgk http://www.candyblog.net/blog/item/wild_ophelia_milk_chocolate_bar_peanut_butter_banana Amazon sells it: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
On Monday, November 4, 2013 9:28:28 AM UTC-5, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Mon Chéri, I mean a popular, cheap one. Any vc here that can back my venture?