chocolate banana

why isn't there a chocolate/banana candy bar?

Reply to
gus.overton

I don't know but you made me remember those lollypop things. They were really sticky and shaped in a rectangle. They came in bags with vanilla, chocolate and banana. They were also awful. Anyone else remember these? MJ

Reply to
mj

I'm smelling a troll. If he wants a chocolate banana he should break the law and go to prison.

Reply to
Frank

Au contrare:

Amazon sells it:

Brooklyn1

Mon Chéri, I mean a popular, cheap one. Any vc here that can back my venture?

Reply to
gus.overton

Invalid-- you didn't preface with "fee fi fo fum"

Reply to
gus.overton

Looks like an opportunity to me....

"B-B-Bat". Sadly, they went the way of "Bonomo's 'Turkish' Taffy", and "real" "Now and Later". AFAIK, "Mary Jane" is still around but she is rarely seen on shelves in the part of US. I'm sure they all contributed to generations of dentists' Porsche payments just _replacing_ fillings....

Reply to
Derald

No there is no sadly there for me. There were strawberry ones too I think. Glad to hear someone remembers.

Reply to
mj