Chinese Pistachio

Page 2 of 2

My war dept gets naturalized every 4 to 5 weeks. :-(
On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:10:14 GMT, "SVTKate"

No grey yet. Fortunately, when my mom started getting them, they were the pretty silvery color. So, at 50 I'm expecting to have them any moment.

No problem, I understand, been married to one for 44 years. :-)