Chinese Pistache

I want to put up a privacy head or a THICK tree line. It's about 100 feet on each side and about 30 feet on each edge making about 260 of tree line. I don't want a $500 water bill each month, so I think that the Chinese Pistache tree might be the way to go and if so how close can I plant them apart?
Richard
Richard Miller wrote:

crepe myrtles might be better
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:04:50 -0700, "Richard Miller"

added them to a list of invasives to avoid. YMMV, but you might want to call your extension agent for the best plants in your area.