Chickweed

Help: I have chickweed taking over my flower garden. How do I get rid of it without killing planted bulbs and other perennial flowers that already are established?
Thanks ahead for your help

Pull it out.
I agree, just pull it. It is shallow rooted and pulls rather easily, and a plant that covers a large area often has only one small root. It won't regrow this year even if you miss a bit. It is what I consider a "winter weed", that grows in the cooler weather, sets seed, and dies off in the heat of summer, to reappear again the next winter. If you pull it before the seeds ripen, you'll have less of it next year.
Cheers, Sue
--
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMearthlink.net
Zone 6, South-central PA