Cherry trees blooming again?

This is weird. They blooms in April as usual, now starting to bloom again. Never seen this before. So Calif.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

Thanks, that's good to know. I may have cut back watering too much. I have been wondering if this might be a practical way to keep trees watered without having to water the grass.

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

I have been wondering if this might be a practical way to keep trees watered without having to water the grass.

irrigation.

Great idea, David. Will do it next weekend. What diameter pipe would you recommend? Lovely wife will like that better than having a bunch of buckets in the yard.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney