Cherry trees blooming again?

This is weird. They blooms in April as usual, now starting to bloom again. Never seen this before. So Calif.

Thanks, that's good to know. I may have cut back watering too much. I have been wondering if this might be a practical way to keep trees watered without having to water the grass.
http://i63.tinypic.com/11si74p.gif

watered without having to water the grass.

Great idea, David. Will do it next weekend. What diameter pipe would you recommend? Lovely wife will like that better than having a bunch of buckets in the yard.