Cheap Seeds

Dear all,
sorry for this marketing email but I have just started a new job at a Garden Centre, and becoming very interested in Gardening now.
We are now offering free postage on all of our seeds (including Suffolk Organic)
Our profit margins are very low on this item, but we wish to gain exposure about our website by offering this service.
We also have a massive range of bulbs -
Violets grown at our Nurseries -
The business is family run and you can obtain more info at the website. I hope this may benefit people on this list, and hopefully I can obtain more knowledge about organic gardening.
Regards Paul