Chat Room

A couple of weeks ago I asked if anyone knew of garden chat rooms. No one did. I diligently searched and found one and I wold like to invite anyone of you to come join us. The only thing you have to do is follow this link and sign up to this google group. from there come chat with us every monday night from 5 to 11.

in the Frozen North, Zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5

Except 5-11 in what time zone? There are only a few dozen different time zones. Plus I can't think of a whole lot of stuff I'd want to talk about in real time about gardening.

How's your dirt? Fine, yours? etc etc

Reply to
Snooze

Eastern Standerd Time. It is actually a very nice chat. You can get quick info about somthing you need. You will need to sign up to the google group IGreenhouses gardens and more before you can chat. Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie