Chainsaw ALKO - I need any manual

I'm looking for assembly drawing or any manual (electronic version) for chainsaw ALKO KB-4000. I would appreciate it you could help me. Regards
Add pictures here
✖

Did you check the manufacturer's web site? Sometimes they offer electronic versions of owners manuals.
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks. I've checked alko's web site and google. Unfortunately I found anything, probably because this is old model (made in 1995). I would appreciate it you could help me. Regards
Add pictures here
✖