Certified!

Today made TCNP. Texas Certified Nursery Professional.
--
J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
- http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource

Mazal tov!
Persephone
Talk about things happening fast. Home Depot store manager was off on vacation Mon -Thurs and came to me early this morning and asked, "Hey, whats this I hear about you being a plant professional? We talked back and forth and he said he'd make me a manager in the gardening department. The ink wasn't even dry on the certificate.
JK