Cereus -- What *is* this weed?

I've posted yet another picture in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens in the 'twiny, viney weed' thread. It's *got* to be something common -- it's all over the place here. A sort of companion plant to that weed related to a passionflower you ID'd for me a couple of years ago.

Reply to
Frogleg

Its probably Melothria pendula.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Thanks. I've e-mailed Va Tech with the answer. Burcucumber, indeed!

Reply to
Frogleg

You should have told that lazy desk jockey that I'd like to have his job!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus

What -- giving out erroneous information to hapless home gardeners?

Reply to
Frogleg