Celindra japonica

Hi there.

i have this species name but I don't know what plant is this and I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone recognizes this name? In Portugueses is called celindreia.

i would aprecciate your help on this one. It means a lot to me.

Thank you all.

Reply to
yoggie

I did not recognize the plant name but thought it would be easy to find. Wrong! This old Horticulturist is lost on this one. I could find a Portuguese floriculture site listing the common name as Celindreia and botanic name as Celindra japonica. Also found Talisman Celindra (Alepocephalus bairdii) as a fish, Japanese sites list it as an eel. None of my Horticulture reference books list the plant species. I also checked several plant reference texts in Japanese without finding a listing of the plant. You probably went through the same search as I did. Perhaps there was a botanic name change long ago. Do you have any other information about the plant? Where did you find or hear of the name? This may need an inquiry to the Portuguese Floriculture site?

i have this species name but I don't know what plant is this and I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone recognizes this name? In Portugueses is called celindreia.

i would aprecciate your help on this one. It means a lot to me.

Thank you all.

Reply to
nonews