Cedar Planter Boxes

I am not sure if this has been covered here before (I am sure it has) but i am looking for basic plans for cedar planter boxes. I have been all over the net and have not been able to locate any site that has free drawings of round, rectangular, or even square planters. I am a novice at this and I thought if I joined here I amy get some advice and assistance. If any one can help me I sure would appreciate it.
Hoseman
Try these: http://www.taunton.com/finegardening/pages/g00027.asp http://www.buildeazy.com/planterbox.html http://www.diynet.com/diy/ic_planters_pots_boxes/article/0,2029,DIY_13967_2268635,00.html http://www.treatedwood.com/project/pbox.html
Good luck Elaine

not difficult at all dude. I used 6x1 inch or 8x1 h3 treated pine. Decide how high, long and wide you want, cut to the right lengths, hammer together using suitable nails at each end and underneath. Drill holes in bottom. Cut 4x2 pine to form feet, one at either end and 1 or 2 in the middle. Not great works of art, fairly redimentary but sturdy and rustic looking. Will last 20 years.
rob
George.com wrote:

Yes it will, but you mustn't use treated lumber for areas where any food crop will be grown.