cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWFDGUbcGas

Cute.
--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~
I reserve the absolute right to be smarter today than I was

Yeah, it's always cute to see a giant fat cat attacking a kitten.

I was assured that no animals were harmed in making this video.
BTW, if it were people, you probably would have kept quiet ;)
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 05:43:22 -0800 (PST), Frank

No, you are not correct. I abhor humans harming one another also and I'm vehemently against things like Ultimate Fighting Championships, and boxing and any other of the many insane and ridiculous activities humans get into. Humans know better, animals do not. I am definitely intense and I never said I wasn't. I see your smiley face so this is just a response to your saying I'd have kept quiet. Humans know better. I think. :)