Catalpa tree question

When I was younger I used to collect worms that had fallen off of these trees and use them for catfish bait. They were the best bait around for these fish. I haven't seen any of these worms on these trees for many years and have wondered what has happened to them. Have any of you seen any of them lately? Thanks for your help.
More likely you are referring to a caterpillar rather than a "worm".

:) When I was younger I used to collect worms that had fallen off of these :) trees and use them for catfish bait. They were the best bait around for :) these fish. I haven't seen any of these worms on these trees for many years :) and have wondered what has happened to them. Have any of you seen any of :) them lately?
I've seen them around the Dallas area this year....some catalpa trees seem to be more attractant to the catalpa sphinx where others nearby are never bothered by them.
Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!
It is said that the early bird gets the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

I haven't noticed lately, but there is a sign advertising them for sale, with a phone number between me and Perry Georgia. I believe they are seasonal and I'm not sure how long they are available during the summer. The worm is actually a catalpa sphinx moth caterpillar. The seller may ship. If you are interested I'll get the number for you the next time I head that way.
Regards,
Hal hrclark1atcoxdotnet