cat burglar

http://features.aol.com/video/dennis-british-cat-burglar?icid=aol
On 18/08/2014 10:42 AM, Frank wrote:

The only thing I saw when I hit this link or the one given by Sheldon was irritating stuff that had nothing to do with cat's or burglars or anything British.
Fran Farmer wrote:

That link works purrfectly.
On 19/08/2014 12:24 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

I tried twice and got the same stuff twice. I wondered if it wont'work because I'm not int he country??? But that doesnt'really matter since in the end I went to google and found it on the BBc. Great cat. Better to bring in t shirts and stolen socks than dead mice.
Fran Farmer wrote:

On 22/08/2014 11:18 PM, F Murtz wrote:

He did give it a URL that matches the subject. It's about a cat that steals things hence the play on 'cat burglar'.
I think the problem might be that it has a geographical bar on me being able to see it since I'm in Australia and Sheldon is in the US.
Fran Farmer wrote:

Often double clicking directly on links doesn't work. Try copying and pasting to your browser. Sometimes formatting a tinyurl corrects issues. http://tinyurl.com/nna9wpg http://features.aol.com/video/dennis-british-cat-burglar?icid=aol
Try this one too... have patience, takes a moment to load: http://tinyrl.com/m3uqmob http://www.wnyc.org/story/bodega-cats-their-own-words/?utm_source=Newsletter%3A+WNYC+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign !d6cb5fec-Daily_Brief_July_4_20141_26_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_edd6b58c0d-21d6cb5fec-68945081&mc_cid!d6cb5fec&mc_eid466aaeef
Brooklyn1 wrote:

Just interviews adds vaccination stuff, nothing about cats