cat burglar

The only thing I saw when I hit this link or the one given by Sheldon was irritating stuff that had nothing to do with cat's or burglars or anything British.

Reply to
Fran Farmer

That link works purrfectly.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

I tried twice and got the same stuff twice. I wondered if it wont'work because I'm not int he country??? But that doesnt'really matter since in the end I went to google and found it on the BBc. Great cat. Better to bring in t shirts and stolen socks than dead mice.

Reply to
Fran Farmer

What about giving an URL that bears some relation to the subject

Reply to
F Murtz

He did give it a URL that matches the subject. It's about a cat that steals things hence the play on 'cat burglar'.

I think the problem might be that it has a geographical bar on me being able to see it since I'm in Australia and Sheldon is in the US.

Reply to
Fran Farmer

Often double clicking directly on links doesn't work. Try copying and pasting to your browser. Sometimes formatting a tinyurl corrects issues.

Try this one too... have patience, takes a moment to load:

Brooklyn1

Just interviews adds vaccination stuff, nothing about cats

This worked but not about cat burglars

Reply to
F Murtz