Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

Page 1 of 2
I'm interested in a concealed carry purse like the M35 and M45 at this page http://www.gungear.com/purse.html in brown.
But I want to see before buying, and try my pistol and hand in it, so I've been hesitant to buy from the web site.
I ran into a lady, two shows ago, who was selling some other bags in this line, but don't have a contact number or email for her.
I plan on going to the next two Denver area gun shows before the end of November, and seeing if I can find these two purses to look at. So if anyone knows any of the vendors who plan to be at these shows, and might be able to show these to me, could you please pass this on to them?
The M35 and M45 in BROWN.
Thanks!
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

Never know. That website could be run by liberals. Better watch out.

She may be doing time.

Cover my back and I'll get you one as a present.

What you don't wear black, blue, green, red, or yellow?
Dick
I would have thought this an extreme way to keep pests from your plants. You can also use old gun for capping garden cane to save getting it in your eye. Or did the sender intend to "Rec gardens"
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

page
be

I agree. At least try to make it topical. Ask for a bat guano gunpowder recipe or something.

We should all insert daisies in the barrels of those guns.
There. On topic.
-paghat the ratgirl

Oh, ok, speaking of that...
We bought a bat house for the home we're building, that should be ready by January. Is it best to mount the bat house on the south side of our roof eaves, so it gets the warm south sun in the winter?
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

I don't recommend mounting a bat house on the roof or anywhere on the house. Our bat house is up on a 20 foot pole. You can buy a pole at Home Depot or Lowes in the bird house area.
Victoria

How come?
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

Hey Melissa -- you don't want to mount that on the side of your house. There are a variety of issues not the least of which is the guanao (bat poop!). Your best bet is to either put it on a pole 15-30 feet tall or the side of something like a barn. You can also mount it on a tree but a pole is usually better (safer for the bats from predators).
James

by
the
pole
Ok, I'll check into it.
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

Sorry, I didn't know it had gotten cross posted here and can't figure how it happened. My apologies, if it was my mistake.
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:
saideth:

I like gardens and guns and was also amused to see your post here too. You did get a lot of answers though - none in rec.guns. Didn't check to see if any were useful ;) Frank

how
That was because it got posted here instead of rec.guns, that was by boo boo. :) rec.guns rec.gardens, one right below the other in my reader list, and me typing with 2 fingers. It's there now.
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:
What does this have to do with gardening?

I just figured out what happened. This group is right next to rec.guns in my news reader list and it was an accident. Sorry. Now I gotta go post it there. <sigh>
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:
saideth:

Not to worry. Some of us like guns and roses. (place annoying emoticon here)
J. Del Col
snipped-for-privacy@mail.ab.edu (J. Del Col) saideth:

So many guns, so little money. <sigh>
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

No kidding, Melissa. That's a sweet Para you've got for sale, but I'm sure it's not Mass compliant :o(
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

?? It has a lot of mass, it's around 4 lbs fully loaded.