Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

I'm interested in a concealed carry purse like the M35 and M45 at this page

in brown.

But I want to see before buying, and try my pistol and hand in it, so I've been hesitant to buy from the web site.

I ran into a lady, two shows ago, who was selling some other bags in this line, but don't have a contact number or email for her.

I plan on going to the next two Denver area gun shows before the end of November, and seeing if I can find these two purses to look at. So if anyone knows any of the vendors who plan to be at these shows, and might be able to show these to me, could you please pass this on to them?

The M35 and M45 in BROWN.

Thanks!

Reply to
Melissa

Never know. That website could be run by liberals. Better watch out.

She may be doing time.

Cover my back and I'll get you one as a present.

What you don't wear black, blue, green, red, or yellow?

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

And this has what to do with gardening?????? Perhaps you might like to repost at rec.gunlovers or something similar?

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

"Pam - gardengal" wrote in news:q2Nqb.100556$ao4.297124@attbi_s51:

I agree. At least try to make it topical. Ask for a bat guano gunpowder recipe or something.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

We should all insert daisies in the barrels of those guns.

There. On topic.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

I would have thought this an extreme way to keep pests from your plants. You can also use old gun for capping garden cane to save getting it in your eye. Or did the sender intend to "Rec gardens"

Reply to
David Hill

Reply to
animaux

"Pam - gardengal" saideth:

Sorry, I didn't know it had gotten cross posted here and can't figure how it happened. My apologies, if it was my mistake.

Reply to
Melissa

Salty Thumb saideth:

Oh, ok, speaking of that...

We bought a bat house for the home we're building, that should be ready by January. Is it best to mount the bat house on the south side of our roof eaves, so it gets the warm south sun in the winter?

Reply to
Melissa

animaux saideth:

I just figured out what happened. This group is right next to rec.guns in my news reader list and it was an accident. Sorry. Now I gotta go post it there.

Reply to
Melissa

If you're thinking about personal safety don't waste your money. The first thing to go flying when you are attacked is the purse. But if you are interested in starting a new career, like maybe hit woman it may be a good buy.

zhan

Reply to
zhanataya

I like gardens and guns and was also amused to see your post here too. You did get a lot of answers though - none in rec.guns. Didn't check to see if any were useful ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

I don't recommend mounting a bat house on the roof or anywhere on the house. Our bat house is up on a 20 foot pole. You can buy a pole at Home Depot or Lowes in the bird house area.

Victoria

Reply to
animaux

"Frank Logullo" saideth:

That was because it got posted here instead of rec.guns, that was by boo boo. :) rec.guns rec.gardens, one right below the other in my reader list, and me typing with 2 fingers. It's there now.

Reply to
Melissa

animaux saideth:

How come?

Reply to
Melissa

Not to worry. Some of us like guns and roses. (place annoying emoticon here)

J. Del Col

Reply to
J. Del Col

snipped-for-privacy@mail.ab.edu (J. Del Col) saideth:

So many guns, so little money.

Reply to
Melissa

Hey Melissa -- you don't want to mount that on the side of your house. There are a variety of issues not the least of which is the guanao (bat poop!). Your best bet is to either put it on a pole 15-30 feet tall or the side of something like a barn. You can also mount it on a tree but a pole is usually better (safer for the bats from predators).

James

Reply to
JNJ

"JNJ" saideth:

Ok, I'll check into it.

Reply to
Melissa

Melissa expounded:

No kidding, Melissa. That's a sweet Para you've got for sale, but I'm sure it's not Mass compliant :o(

Reply to
Ann