Carniverious and tropical use compost

Hi,
Ive recently purchased some seeds for two different types of pitcher plants, cofee tree and a passion flower. I can provide more details if needed.
Anybody got any recomendations for compost, one that i can buy from a store :P
Also what about plant feed?
And final question, can i skip the small seed tray stage and just plant them in a 8-10cm high 6-8cm diameter pots? (I hope you thats the size/porportion, just going off my own mental image of the pots) Just so I don't have to keep rebuying need pots and they're ready for when they get to a decent size.
Thanks for any help.
--
ashyboi5000

On Mon, 25 May 2009 18:14:59 +0100, ashyboi5000

You can use some compost. A ratio of 10 parts peat moss to one part compost (or regular potting soil) is about right for most carnivorous plants. Avoid feeding them. Use rain water.