Care tips for your orchid

Page 4 of 4
Ok
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:51:40 -0500, "symplastless"

what, a top post? Why don't you answer questions, but demand others answer your questions? Is there a magic man in the sky causing things to happen on the planet I don't know about?
symplastless;770744 Wrote:

I eat chips and Battered Fish in the yard cause i live above a chipp so the yard is a messy hole. one of you might want a little project t come and sort the damn thing out if you want?
many thanks (its a bloody mess
-- BrownFingers

Wot? Greasy newsprint? Either mulch it and prepare to plant in May or stick a match to it (once it dries it some, say in July or August) and keep a garden hose handy (at hand). You do have garden hoses don't you? So many Europeans (May I call you an European? I mean you all did come over from the Continent after migrating from Africa.) rely completely on the vagaries of the weather for their watering needs. I mean, what the bloody hell is a garden hose manufacturer supposed to do anyway?
Well, tootleloo and do give my regards to Attila-the-Hen;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
'Billy[_4_ Wrote:

Peanuts pleas
-- BrownFingers
BrownFingers;771374 Wrote:

I know all about Brownfingers back yard near the chippy, I've foun many a battered brown trout in there in a hell of a state!!!
-- crustyshoveller
crustyshoveller;771375 Wrote:

u stand there watching tress u chuffing plonker how many friends have actually got
urs sincerly
MuckyHo
-- MuckyHoe