Care for your gardening hands.

Hello. My fiance and I love to garden and found that sometimes our hands become pretty dry and in need of attention. We came across some Gardener's Hand Care and wanted to pass that along. It can be found at www.sharonsoileau.com in the gift store. There's actually a whole lawn and garden section. Good Stuff.
In article

KY Jelly may be more appropriate.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA