Cap'n......there be caterpillars here !!!

We just found seven Blue Swallowtail caterpillars on the dill. I witnessed the laying of the eggs.

It is good to be a part of this thing. Life will continue a bit longer.

Heh heh.......Elder Grandson is gonna have some fun again! ;-)

Peace Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Charlie expounded:

Pics? Aw, come on! :o)

Reply to
Ann

look for them tomorrow, over there.

Gettin' a bit dark, will wait for light o' day.

I couldn't resist....I had to give one some strokes of love and admiration and was rewarded with that *delightful perfume".

What is it about me, that stuff freeking STINKS, but I love it.

I'm as crazy as both other Bills, I think.

En la Manana Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

hey charlie,

have you checked out the outdoor photo group on google? yeah, i know, it's google, but it's a decent group. they would love the pics you put up in the garden binary.

rae

Reply to
rachael simpson

Ahhhh Rae, you are tempting my vain side. ;-) I am all about Usenet, and use the www thing for reference only.

I appreciate your thought and interest, but I'm stayin' with the Usenet.

Keep an eye out and check out Bill W's shots. His ice on branch was nice. Ann puts up nice things too.

Care Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

yeah, i saw that one...but bill w. killfiled me, (apparently can't take a ribbin' or joke, even after i claimed he was a good guy) so........ haven't caught any of ann's lately, since my server doesn't let me in the binaries and i tap (legally mind you!) into another server, i don't always get all the messages. The way it is on my *tapped* into server, anything over a day old is expired, so i have to catch it the same day, or i don't see it at all.

with the photo group, you don't have to use google, just have to sign up there, the post come straight to your email box, just so you know.

catch ya later, i gotta get some songs together for church tomorrow. rae

Reply to
rachael simpson

Hmmm.......must've missed that. What's with that, I wonder?

Sorry, you mentioned the naughty words: Sign Up. :-) And divulge my email addy? Now that is serious stuff. Not too keen about all that, ya' know.

Sing well!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

that would be under kylie's garden......i picked on him and joe and OP'er about their language to each other........the poster thought that i was *supporting* her by *getting* on them...but I did refer to her saying Joe was "empty-headed". my comment to all of them was: "now, now, regardless of web-site opinions...... aren't we old enough to not have to resort to name calling like that........you all should know better! the resident young mother. rae" my comment directly to her on calling joe empty-headed was this "now, i was slightly getting on you too....you did call Joe empty-headed, unless you have seen his CT scan, we aren't justified in that comment. while i have known joe to be a little harsh, that's the first i've caught bill like that, but they really are *good* guys, compared to some on here. i like 'em anyway. they tend to give good advice, most of the time. ( you just have to ignore joe and his dog fettish however! lol, no offense joe!) resident mom, rae" What can I say, I was feeling playful that day! Apparently, bill didn't take it as a joke. Anyway, if you can still pull up all the posts on "Kylie's" you can read it yourself.

yeah, i know, just thought I'd mention it to you. most of the posters to a lot of pics on gardens and garden flowers, bugs, etc. got some real pros over there. no spam from it either.

Do my best..........that's all i can do!

Rae

Reply to
rachael simpson