Candle tree plant?

Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I think the blooms are yellow and look like wax. Where can I get one? Thanks Marie
Marie Rainwater wrote:

You should be able to find seeds for them online if you search for "Cassia alata".
Best regards, Bob
Marie Rainwater wrote:

The seeds are for sale all over e-Bay, following is one example: http://tinyurl.com/ae2gn
Don
Marie Rainwater wrote:

Did you Goggle for it?

USDA Zone 8

Hi, Perhaps Parmentiera cereifera is what you want. HTH -_- how
no NEWS is good