Can Yucca be successfully transplanted? When to plant mums?

I don't know the type of Yucca -- it's whatever they seem to have all over the place in central Indiana. I found some growing wild and was wondering if I could give it a garden home at my place. (It's my Scots ancestory. I just can't buy one if there is one to be had for free.) If it can be moved, would this be the time to do it or would it be better moving it in the spring?

AND, one more question: can all these nice bushel mums in pots on my porch be garden planted at the end of October or do they need to go in before that to be rooted for the winter?

Thx.

Reply to
de Fragile Warrior Sports Supp

presley