Can you identify this tree?

I think this is some type of magnolia tree, looks alot like the Sweet Bay Magnolia. Can anyone confirm/deny?
My tree: http://www.groovyartgal.com/tree /
Sweetbay Magnolia for comparison: http://www.naturehills.com/new/product/productdetails.aspx?proname=Sweet+Bay+Magnolia

Clearky it's a magnolia, not sure which one, looks a lot like a "Little Gem" but that may be because it is young. The more interesting question is --Which di you think will die first, your foundation or your tree? It is mighty close together in the picture. zhan
jasroc wrote:

http://www.naturehills.com/new/product/productdetails.aspx?proname=Sweet+Bay+Magnolia
Why did you want to set a cookie in my browser?

USDA Zone 8

This is what the cookie attempted to set. Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDSAQCABSC=LEDHLGAAJOCIJPKADMDKAFPD; path=/
As far as i can tell it's a default cookie that set by a .net server
-S

Almost certainly Magnolia virginiana. It's planted too close to the house. :o)
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com
Thanks for the replies =)
Yes, I just bought this house and had a concern about the prozimity of the tree, that's why I wanted to identify it to see if it was done growing or would be an issue.
As far as the cookies, sorry. Not something I set up.