Can you identify my roses?

I have two rose bushes in my back yard in Alexandria, VA (USDA Zone 7) that were here when I bought the house. I'd like to learn to care for them appropriately, so it would be helpful to know what type of roses they are. I am posting photos to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens under the same subject header, so if you have a minute, please take a look and let me know what you think. Here is some additional information:
Rose #1 looks somewhat like a floribunda -- the flowers are very light blush pink with tannish center dots. The bush has numerous canes coming up from the ground and is about 6' tall by about 4' wide. I now know this rose blooms on old wood because I pruned it last spring and it didn't bloom again until just now. The foliage has the 7-leaf pattern and is a medium green; the canes have numerous small prickly thorns, as opposed to the longer, more widely spaced ones.
Rose #2 looks like it may be some kind of hybrid tea. The flowers are ivory when they first bloom and develop a pinkish tinge around the edge of the petals before they die. This rose will re-bloom if it is deadheaded, but I'm not really sure for how long. The bush is about 6 feet tall by about 2 feet wide and originates from a single cane which branches into a Y about three feet up on the bush.
I've searched a number of rose Web sites to find roses similar in appearance to mine, but I never quite find anything that matches the flower type and height. The strangest thing is that I can't recall ever having seen hips on either; I thought all roses developed noticeable hips? Anyway, if you can help me out at all, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!
Rhonda Alexandria, VA Zone 7
****************** It's a rave, darling, a mad rave!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
some of the plant books, such as taylors, arrnage the pix by colors.

oh? :)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ