can you force an oriental lily without pre-chilling?

Thanks! "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Reply to
NAearthMOM

madgardener

Caryn, it can be done, but it is not quite as simple as forcing spring flowering bulbs, as lilies don't require a winter dormancy or chilling period anyway. Here is a link thay may help - good luck! I always wanted to have fresh Casa Blanca blossoms for the holidays, but they are ridiculously expensive.....maybe I should give this a try........

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal