Can someone tell me what this is

http://members.shaw.ca/misnomer/picsonly/poppy.jpg
I think it is a very small poppy, but someone said it could be flax. Last year we planted perennials here but I can't remember what kind. They are a little blue blooms (5 petals) . Here is another pic showing the size.
http://members.shaw.ca/misnomer/picsonly/poppy2.jpg
and if anyone is so inclined...
http://members.shaw.ca/misnomer/picsonly/iris.jpg
(This is a huge file)
take care Liz text only
It is blue flax, genus Linum.

Thanks for the quick reply... now I wonder where the poppies or even if I planted them.... oh well, off to the green house...
take care Liz

Where have you been?
That debate is being fought over in a different thread.