Can someone tell me what this is

think it is a very small poppy, but someone said it could be flax. Last year we planted perennials here but I can't remember what kind. They are a little blue blooms (5 petals) . Here is another pic showing the size.

if anyone is so inclined...

(This is a huge file)

take care Liz text only

Reply to
MisNomer

It is blue flax, genus Linum.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Thanks for the quick reply... now I wonder where the poppies or even if I planted them.... oh well, off to the green house...

take care Liz

Hey! Look what "Cereus-validus" wrote :

Reply to
MisNomer

Where have you been?

That debate is being fought over in a different thread.

Reply to
Cereus-validus