Can someone identify this tree.

Hi, New member here looking for advice. My parents have this very attrative small tree in there garden. I would very much like one myself but cant find out what type it is and cant find it in any garden centres.They have had it for many years and cant remember where they got it. Here is a few pics of the tree.If anybody could identify it that would be great.
[image:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/worldtraveller_photo/04062009148.jpg]
[image:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/worldtraveller_photo/04062009149.jpg]
[image:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/worldtraveller_photo/04062009150.jpg]
--
allan

Looks like it could be a varietal of this: http://www.iseli-nursery.com/photopages/PinusbungeanaRoweArboretum.htm
If you send Iseli nursery your pictures they can probably give you a more certain ID.
Hi thanks for the reply. Been looking through lots of sites and think it could possible be a Dragon's Eye Pine. Anyone agree
--
allan

allan wrote:

The bark and general growth pattern do look like my Dragon's Eye Pine, however, the yellow is quite pronounced, and I don't see that in your photos.
--
Jean B.