Can I move my wallflowers?

I have a bank of wallflowers growing really well getting ready for thei
wonderful display.
Sadly, following some really bad storms here (NW London) my fence ha blown down onto them, can I move them to a different place now - or i it too late?
Many thanks for any advic
-- Suzie
I'd do it now. Get them resettled. I've been wildly successful with cuttings on these so if you have broken stems, now is the time to experiment. They are very fast growers from cuttings.