Can anyone tell me what this tiny flower is?

Hi. I am an artist blacksmith and want to make a sculpture using these tiny flowers. Can anyone tell me what they are as I cant find any more images of them other than this one. It is the first image on the attached page.
https://mtekk.us/archives/general/colorado-trip-2010-buena-visa-area/attachment/white_with_red_dot_flowers_1/
Thanks
Jim
On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 1:26:54 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Saxifraga bronchialis ssp. austromontana
Synonyms: Cilaria austromontana, Saxifraga austromontana, Saxifraga bronchialis var. austromontana
On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 6:26:54 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Many thanks for that. I have now got lots of images and can get on with the project.
On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you can silver solder that design would make wonderful Sterling nipple jewelry.