Can anyone tell me what this tiny flower is?

Hi. I am an artist blacksmith and want to make a sculpture using these tiny flowers. Can anyone tell me what they are as I cant find any more images of them other than this one. It is the first image on the attached page.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
blazingblacksmith

Saxifraga bronchialis ssp. austromontana

Synonyms: Cilaria austromontana, Saxifraga austromontana, Saxifraga bronchialis var. austromontana

Reply to
told2b

Many thanks for that. I have now got lots of images and can get on with the project.

Reply to
blazingblacksmith

If you can silver solder that design would make wonderful Sterling nipple jewelry.

Reply to
Brooklyn1