Can anyone idetify these plants please?

Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.

Zero

Reply to
ZeroZero

As for images of plants I see...zero.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I've got a red car. It has four wheels. Can you identify it?

Reply to
Frank

You posted your query through Gardenbanter, which feeds into the rec.gardens newsgroup. In general, newsgroups do not permit attachments, including images.

I assume you have images of the plants in question. For us to see those images, you must upload them to some Web site that will host them.

Reply to
David E. Ross