Can anyone idetify these plants please?

Went for a walk and spotted these. The white one seems to be a lily, it has the same pods as a lily. It forms large clumps and grows waste high, it flowered in early august. The red one is unkown to me, its seems gallardia like but grows taller about 2ft high.
Zero
--
ZeroZero

ZeroZero wrote:

As for images of plants I see...zero.
David
On 9/1/2013 2:49 PM, ZeroZero wrote:

I've got a red car. It has four wheels. Can you identify it?
On 9/1/13 11:49 AM, ZeroZero wrote:

You posted your query through Gardenbanter, which feeds into the rec.gardens newsgroup. In general, newsgroups do not permit attachments, including images.
I assume you have images of the plants in question. For us to see those images, you must upload them to some Web site that will host them.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see