can anyone identify this plant growing in the garden?

It is about two feet tall, lots of insects just love it. But I don't recall seeing this plant before in this area. Anyone know what it might be? Thanks
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/ncstockguy/unknownplant_zps28ed3bf3.jpg
ncstockguy said:

With no clue as to where you are (and with a guess that I think I see small flower buds coming out of leaf axils) I will suggest something like Senna tora (previously listed in the genus Cassia).
I definitely get a "legume" vibe from the plant.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
Thanks. Yes it does look like a legume. And it did get small yellow flowers on it. I doubt it is Senna Tora but I couldn't rule it out. In North Carolina, by the way. Leaves are now pretty much completely eaten off by bugs.