Can anyone ID this plant ... ?

Hi
I found this plant at about 5,000' when on the summit of Mt. Washington on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. this July.
It was growing amongst the old rubble left over when they blasted for the chairlift years ago. There are wild lupins and heather close by. The plant is about 4-5" tall and was growing by itself, only one or two of them close by.
Everyone I've shown this to are totally stumped as to it's identity.
http://131.104.45.233/IMG_0457.JPG
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!!
snipped-for-privacy@uoguelph.ca wrote:

Indian paintbrush, Castilleja coccinea.

Actually, it is probably Castilleja integra, or some other Western species.
Think thats it!
http://www.nazflora.org/Castilleja_integra.htm
Thanks Mark
Steve