Can animal and plants be possessed by ghosts?

The answer to the above is scietifically reasoned out in the below link.
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritualresearch/difficulties/Ghosts_Demons/animalsplantspossession.php
Bliss on all.
Seek Divine
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gardens/post

Buddhists have been saying this for ions. Plants are not sentient beings, but sentient beings can definitely reside in a plant. It's one of the lowest of the hell realms and very difficult to get out of, once in.

Forgive me, but this is nonsense. There's nothing"scientific" about this. Animals and plants can't be "possessed" by anything, because there is nothing to possess them. See Richard Dawkins _The God Delusion_.
It's like that person who said that there was a 50/50 chance that the snake thing would word. IMO, there is only so much chance that that will "work" as there is that it will rain in the natural course of events. In others words, if the weatherman says there is a 40% chance of rain, then the snake thing has a 40% chance of "working."
In other words, it will have no affect whatsoever.

We call them "weather guessers" but otherwise this is faultless logic. - Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)