Calling Bruce Musgrove

Didn't you used to frequent the Mustang NG at one time?
Patrick
Sure did. Hung out there for a long time after the newgroups firs
become populat up uintil a couple of years ago. Sorry it took so lon to answer. I rarley have time to just browse any more, plus my mustan is garaged and un driveable..
Patrick Wrote:

-- bmusgrove