Calendar for flowering perennials?

After the glory of our tulips the garden tooks a little drab. Lots of green growth but little color, except for cornflowers. Is there a 'reference calendar' that shows which perennials start flowering in each month of summer? With such info we could plan to display different colors throughout the season.
tia Alan (Ontario, Canada)