Cactus or succulent ID help please?

Bit of a novice in this area but I was given some seeds that just looked like dandelion seeds. The plant is now 18" high and is the shape of a broom handle with very thin leaves about 2" long sprouting out from the main stem at very regular intervals of about an inch along the whole length. It is very fast growing taken 3 months to reach this size. It is a grey green colour with no spines. I understand the flowers were small yellow and when matured burst open like a dendelion. The seed was from Tenerife. I would love to know what it is for further research. I have a few more just started and one has branced at an eary stage the other is growing tall and straight.
--
brian 777

It's unlikely to be that one - acaulis = stemless - and there are other differences. Depending on what is understood by dandelion-like flowers it might be one of the succulent Senecios.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley