buxus (box)

Hello everyone, my question is when is the best time to shape or prune my bushes i have grown from cuttings some people say now some say autumn.
MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE
--
DAVID JOHN

On 6/15/12 2:28 AM, DAVID JOHN wrote:

Do it any time except less than 6 weeks before any frost might be expected. Shearing or pruning will promote new growth that will be tender and easily damaged by frost.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see