Bumble bees sleep in garden?

Page 2 of 2
madgardener wrote:

You can find other info - but I thought that site was awesome!
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:59:51 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

me all the time. If I sit on my deck with my feet up (usually bare, you can take the boy out of WV but you cannot take WV out of the boy) they will land on my toes.
Watch what they do after the land. I do not know why but they all do this. They "ratchet down" their wings three times. Land, pause, wings down click, pause, down click, pause, down click and then rest. Every time the same.
My grandchildren know all about them, to Mom's horror.
John