Bulls Blood

No, no, it's not what you think

I went to FINALLY put my beet seed into the ground, A little late to be re ading the packet on this new (to me) variety! Turns out it's grown mainly for its leaves. The packet damned the fruit with faint praise, tastewise; recommmended harvesting for eating when small.

This whine is merely to share that, when introducing a new variety, READ th e damn packet! Now I have to go buy another packet of "normal" beets. I d id put in a small row of the Bull's Blood just out of curiosity.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson