bulk seed

I'd like to buy bulk seed for a large garden (110 x 150ft). Does anyone know of a good online company? Also, I'll need organic fertilizer for a large area.
"M.E." wrote

Go to your local Agway.

Try Fedco. A bit past their order times but check them out for next year.
JonquilJan
Learn something new every day As long as you are learning, you are living When you stop learning, you start dying

stock from well before planting time to well after, people plant at different times depending on elevation. We don't know where the OP resides or what the OP intends to plant. To be perfectly frank I can't imagine that someone with nearly a 1/3 acre garden has to ask where to buy seed... seems to me they'd be able to tell us.

Fedco is not a year round supplier as far as their stock is concerned. Orders go in early - January and February - then shipped out for growing season. Later orders depend on excess stock when/if available. They specialize in organic and heritage type varities. But there is also Moose tubers (potatoes - onions) and bulbs (fall planted) and trees and shrubs (including fruit bearing as well as ornamentals) If you live in their area (Maine) there is even pickups available. It is an interesting and informative site even if you don't order.
www.fedcoseeds.com
JonquilJan
Learn something new every day As long as you are learning, you are living When you stop learning, you start dying

The Diggers Club does large packets of good quality seed but not knowing where you are this may not help as they are based in Victoria Australia. Also international mail order of seed can be problematical due to quarantine regulations in some places.
How large is that area? You could be looking at a few tons, how far are you prepared to transport your compost, manure, rock powder etc? Or is this not what you understand by "organic fertiliser"?
David