Bulbs jumped the gun

Page 1 of 2
Planted some tulip and hyacinth bulbs beginning of October here in the Chicago area. The weather has been somewhat mild until now, and I am concerned because these bulbs have sent up shoots (a inch or so high). Will this early action in any way harm the bulbs and is there anything to be done about it?
Sherwin D.
Write letters to your senators and congressmen complaining about it. Write your local television stations complaining about the weathermen putting bad juju on your garden and try to get them all fired.
*************************
You are another one not very observant. The plants do that every year without any ill affect. So just learn to live with it and stop being such a crybaby.

bad
Don't mind this idiot troll. Your bulbs are fine. They won't sprout without a good cold dormancy period first.
The idiot troll is you Joe Blough. You've never answered anybody's question here. You only want to throw stone at anybody smarter than you, which happens to be everyone else. Even my dead cat is smarter than you.
All you know about bulbs is what was posted in the replies before you decided to darken this thread.

"you are not very observant" "you are not very observant" nyah nyah nyah, prattle prattle rant rant

I disagree. We had very warm fall temperatures in the 70s and 80s and my daffodils are sprouting now. Absolutely no chill period at all.
Thank You.
Now we have a second on Joe being a dimwit.
All in favor say "aye".
The motion passes unanimously!!!!

escape wrote .........."We had very warm fall temperatures in the 70s and 80s and my daffodils are sprouting now"
I'm surprised they have taken so many years to start growing, and that you can remember where you planted them all those years ago.
Happy Xmas -- David Hill
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk
Years of abusing Dahlia roots have just given you a sprout?
Happy ChakaKahn to you.

opined:

hahaha
Happy Christmas to you too.
In future, keep your idiotic comments to yourself.
Sherwin D.
"Cereus-validus..." wrote:

That's funny. That's exactly what everyone has been saying to you, fart boy!!!! If you want to be a dimwit expect to be treated like one.
So what exactly qualifies a garden newbie like you to decide that the "bulbs jumped the gun"? Nothing.
Your original posting was supremely idiotic and shows a total lack of understanding of even the basics of the plants. Stop asking stupid questions. The plants do this every year and have so for millions of years. So just sit back and observe and don't demand to change their very nature of being as if there is something wrong with it. You are in no position to judge anything.

"bulbs
years.
of
There's a group just for you called "alt.child.molestors". Take your trolling over that way.
Hey Joe Bob, its amazing. You are listed on that website.
You are also the king of the internet bores.

For your information, I am not a novice gardener. Been doing it for years. However, in the past 15 years I have been planting bulbs here, I have never had them pop up at the beginning of the winter. To me, this was an unusual event. Maybe it happens to other people, but I never experienced it. I thought my question was perfectly legitimate.
Funny you use the term 'everyone' saying these things to me. If you look at the thread, you are the only big mouth sounding off. Do you try and get your kicks by trying to prove your superiority to the world. I say you have one big complex. I suggest you look for the nearest pyschiatrist. You have got a big problem. And
please, don't respond to this as I have wasted enough of my time on you already.
Sherwin D.
"Cereus-validus..." wrote:

Lighten up, Schwindu. You are wound up so tight you are going to give yourself an aneurism by New Year's day.
You don't want me to respond to your bellicose babblings? Too bad if I'm cutting into your time drooling at the senior center, you Geritol grouch!!!!
Nobody gives a flying fig how long you have been puttering around in the garden yet still remain clueless. Maybe its just that your Alzheimer's is getting to you and exacerbating your raging inferiority complex, you grumpy geezer?

grouch!!!!
grumpy
At a guess, the guy with the funny latin handle is a defrocked priest, serving time in the big house for molesting his Sunday schoolers.
It is quite annoying to be told you know nothing about some aspect of gardening, especially by a punk troll.
You're delusional, Joe Bob.
Since you are so familiar with molesting Sunday schoolers, you must be talking about yourself.

years.
never had

event.
my
The question is perfectly fine. This muscari grass was another phenomenon I had not encountered before, and I have been gardening muscari for ten years.
That's a lie, Joe Bob.
Muscari does it every year.