Bulbs

Does anyone know of any good buy, sell, or trade gardening classifieds? I am a gardener and this past fall I had a job that was cancelled and I have box full of bulbs in packages.

Thanks, Jane

Reply to
theaboo1961

Thanks, Jane

+++++++++++++++++

You might try

Posting a list of the specific bulbs here might not be a bad idea, either.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

PLEASE do not put attachments on your messages in this newsgroup.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Jane,

I agree with David. SO many attachments (not yours) turn out to have malware or viruses in them that many people don't trust people that post messages with them. And, I can't believe that people are still using that POS WebTV box.

As for your bulbs, you should be aware that in a lot of areas in the U.S. the ground is frozen and it is too late to plants them. Also, some bulbs (like tulips and hyacinths) need to be "cooled" before that they will bloom so price them accordingly. I noticed a few places around here still are trying to sell their spring bulbs and they are marked down 75% and they still aren't selling.

Reply to
Bill R

Why not just sell them on E-BAY

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley