bulbs??

Hello, Im new around here, finally found a strictly Canadian gardening group!! My dilema is that last year in the fall I was going to plant over 45 bulbs in my newly dug bulb garden. to make a long story short,I did not get them in the ground fast enough and Dec. came and went! I have been storing them in the bottom of my fridge...untill now are they ok??? can Iplant them and hope for the best? or can i save them till this coming fall?? help there are so many of them...it is such a shame!
Welcome to the Rec.gardens Newsgroup a WORLDWIDE group. I myself would pot them up and grow'm that way the first year.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
Sorry about that , I thought I found one, it's just that gardening differs from state/province, that i have a hard time getting good advice. hey but credit to you!! usually nobody answers me if they know that it's Canada . Our frost times are different and our soil conditions..etc. Thank you for for answering my question , I am going to pot them up , still a lille cold here. I am in zone 5b. thanx Tammie
HI, Since you had them in your fridge I would say plant them as soon as the ground can we worked, or you could plant them now in a big pot and set outside now, and after they die back plant them in the ground in the fall. I would not try to hold them over in your fridge over summer. I am from the east coast of Canada zone 5 NS
--
:) Lynn

< snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca wrote:

responsive it is to newcomers, but it seems OK. I find the forum setup a bit awkward. Also, your local horticultural society might have one. Dora Zone 3